A will is more than just a technical document dealt with by lawyers and judges. Your will is the statement of the legacy you want to leave—how you want to be remembered, what you valued in life and what you want cared for after you’ve passed.
Wills aren’t just for the wealthy or the elderly. Every person, every family, should have a will created to ensure that:
- Your minor children or dependent adults have the guardian of your choice
- Your assets are distributed as you desire to your heirs and loved ones
- Your pets are taken care of
- You don’t waste assets on administrative costs or expenses
- The causes and organizations you have a passion for will be supported at no cost to you during your life