A capital campaign is in progress to raise funds for the expansion and renovation of Pediatric Services within the Ascension St. John Children’s Hospital. The newly designed Pediatric Services areas will provide greater privacy, efficiency, comfort and convenience for patients and their families.
The project will bring the following enhancements:
- A dedicated Pediatric Emergency Department with its own waiting room separating young patients from adult patients.
- A separate Women's and Children’s entrance to better accommodate maternity patients' access to the Birthing Center, children coming in for outpatient surgery, and parents & loved ones visiting their children in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, or the Pediatric Inpatient and Intensive Care Units.
- Renovations to the Pediatric Unit to create a more efficient space to care for young patients
- Private pediatric inpatient rooms, enabling parents to stay overnight with their children
- Renovations to the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit to enhance the patient experience
Make a gift below to support pediatric care in your community!